5 March 2014

On a Very Vague Update




My head has been turning and twirling like crazy. With only two days of classes per week, who would have thought that the exhaustion would be as such. It is a good kind of exhausting, though, not the bad kind.

Insecurities and uncertainties are the only definite thing that this year offer: the premise of going back to school, the idea of business I'd like to start, the creative virtue I thought I would endlessly cherish, the meanings I give in life; everything was, well, turned upside down. And really, I could not say if it is to the good or to the bad. The worst and best thing of this year has to offer is that every single thing of my being is challenged. My belief, things that matters, my definition of things. had been continuously challenged, revisited, redefined, and the process is yet to end.

I have no promise that it will ever. That's the funnest part of it.

No comments: