12 December 2012


If you care to just join thought, might as well you sit down and join me here. I have been talking to the coconut too much - Tom Hanks' version of Wilson in Cast Away looks better than mine. Yes, yes, will you? And sit here. There would be to distant, and seriously, haven't we been distant for way too long. That twitting birds and book of faces don't really give any human touch to our talks don't it? I like you though. I mean, you're okay. And let's just get to the core of our not having any catching up ourselves. Life's been suck for me. Big time. And I suck for losing myself and finding another - what do you call it - alter ego? Well, whatever that is. I took the pride of myself and of nothing else. I took the pride, period. Pride is good, isn't it? I don't care of people, I care only if I harm them. So as long as everybody is safe and sound, we would cheer for that.


.....


Well, no no. I don't mind. I don't wanna talk that much either. I like that you sit there and do nothing. I know how you're doing and I don't care that much if you don't tell stories. Really, do I need more stories now with the rumors going around? Those are way more fun. But if you are in a rush and you have things to say, please. Time's the only thing we can't afford, right? But the bands are playing any minute now. I can't afford to get nor to give you any extra time, though. And for the time being, really, I just want you to sit here and knowing that we're sharing the grass feels like heaven to me. No, I've never been to heaven. Why, of course there is one. Well, you have your own way calling it whatever you want it to be called. I'd see this as a reason of living my life to the fullest though. Again, we can't afford the time, and that heaven is when we can afford those times. I think will choose to live my life then like this. Sitting doing nothing on a scarf on grass while watching them. And you being here, is just the exact version of moment I would want.


Oh, they're starting.

No comments: